👉 Value of vision test conducted on iOS¶
What value does online vision tests with eye tracking on iOS have?¶
- Hardware dependency: less barrier of entry as the devices are commonly available and used
- Native environment: with no requirements of additional hardware the vision test can be conducted in normal and well-known settings
- Convenience: where and whenever the user pleases
- Mobility: an on-the-go-solution fitting into anyone’s calendar as no stationary equipment with plug-ins is needed
- Light stimulus: having objects with different or changing light level to detect color vision and perception of colors
- Color stimulus: having objects in different colors or even objects that change colors according to the users’ completion of tasks
- Movement stimulus: having an object to “cross” the screen to detect eyes’ movements
- Sound stimulus: if needed, the guidance of the vision test can be made through recorded speak in combination with a visual narrative
- Light sensitivity: possibility of flashing light and/or blinks at a certain ratio to detect light sensitivity
- Chronicle: preserve vision progression and past records while making them available on-demand
- Location: know where the customer are located to further optimize marketing and/or reference to brick-and-mortar stores. Also know the altitude to decide the surrounding pressure on the eyes.
- Alignment: built-in gyroscope makes sure that the device itself can be leveled during the whole vision test
- Point-of-contact: this can be a natural gateway to the customers going forward
- Frequency: how often do your customers “check-in”? Are there any customers you can up-sell to based on their online behavior?
Having more ideas that you want to explore? Feel free to Get in contact to establish clarity.